The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
So to those that might not get many asks or just dont know what pose they might want to do here is the Palette-Pose Maker!!
And I think it goes without saying that if you get a number+letter that dont exist pick again!
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TOP PART OR THE CREDITS
Life’s hard when you’re a big tough high school boy with a glass heart and your teammates are a bunch of punk ass delinquents.
(Based on This Vine!)
This is true art right here.
Humans are great
This was the way art was meant to be interacted with.
I want to draw, play games, and watch anime all at the same time. does anyone have a solution to this